- Reiki Master (1, 2 and 3) Certification Course in Yelapa, Mexico
January 5, 2019 - January 11, 2019
12:00 am - 11:55 pm
Dr Ann West is teaching a 1st, 2nd and 3rd Degree, Reiki Master Certification Course in Yelapa, Mexico.
This one week course is available to all. There are no pre-requisites.
This is six days of interactive classes which include:
- Class Materials
- The complete Usui/Tibetan Master attunement
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I, II, III (ART), and Reiki Master Teacher
- The Healing Attunement
- Two Tibetan symbols
- Lots of practice time doing attunements
- How to give yourself attunements
- Meditation to harmonize the energy of the chakras
- The student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements by practicing attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for giving all the attunements.
includes Healing Attunement, Reiki I Attunement, hand positions for self and others; Meditation; steps to integrate the principles of Reiki; and an overview of the seven main Chakras.
We will relate the History of Reiki to Self Healing and Healing Others. Learn how this ancient hands-on and/or over the body technique helps our body to innately heal itself and supports balance, wellness, and relaxation. Discover the limitless uses and benefits of energy balancing and why it is important to maintaining and supporting health.
Distant Healing and Mental/Emotional Healing symbols are also integrated. This class expands upon Reiki I techniques and attunes you to higher frequencies of energy.
Reiki III is referred to as ART or Advanced Reiki Training.
Includes advanced techniques to deepen the understanding and integration of Reiki healing.
This is a one day interactive class which includes:
- Class Materials
- The Usui Master attunement to increase the strength of your Reiki energy
- The Usui Master symbol which also expands the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki
- Create and charge a Reiki grid to continue to send Reiki to yourself and others
- Aura Clearing to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others
- The student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements by practicing attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included.
Do you have the desire to become a healer? Or add a new skill set?
Many of us feel a need and desire for healing in our lives which may lead us to want to learn Reiki. The Usui System is simple to learn. The capacity to use universal life energy for the purpose of healing is conferred by a Reiki Master through initiation and through a specific form of teaching. Relationship with a teacher is vital to initiation. Through exposure to a qualified and experienced Reiki Master we gain inspiration, confidence and trust. We make a strong link not only with that teacher but with the entire lineage of masters associated with the practice, going back to Mikao Usui himself.
What Is Reiki?
Reiki is the Japanese phrase for “universal life energy,” or in Hawayo Takata’s words, “God-power.” The Usui System of Reiki Healing is a hands-on healing practice. Reiki – universal life energy – is channeled through the practitioner’s hands for self-treatment or treatment of others. The result of receiving Reiki is enhanced health and well-being – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
Where did Reiki come from?
The origins of Reiki could be said to be as old as human kind. Throughout human history there have been those who were known for their healing touch. This is something that we know little about and consider a gift. The particular form of this gift that we know of as the Usui System of Reiki Healing has its origins in the person of Mikao Usui, a Japanese gentleman who lived in the late 1800’s and died in 1926.
As a teacher, he was challenged by his students about his unwavering faith in the reality of a healing force. It became his personal quest to be able to source this power as a help to mankind. Through years of scholarship, studying sacred scriptures of Christian and Buddhist origins, as well as living a life of personal prayer and meditation, Mikao Usui experienced a spiritual awakening or spiritual transmission that resulted in the creation of the system of healing we have received.
What we know has been passed on to us through a series of lineage bearers who have been guardians and preservers of the integrity of the practice. Chujiro Hayashi, a successor of Mikao Usui, practiced and taught in a clinical setting in Tokyo, Japan. It was to this clinic that a young Japanese-American, Hawayo Takata, was brought in 1932. Reiki healed her of the illnesses that had brought her to Japan. As a result of her healing she stayed in Japan for a year of training and practice in Usui Shiki Ryoho, the Usui System of Reiki Healing.
In 1937, Hawayo Takata became a Reiki Master in Usui Shiki Ryoho, a person empowered to teach Reiki to others. In that same year and for the first time, the Usui System of Reiki Healing was taught outside of Japan by Takata’s teacher, Chujiro Hayashi. Mrs. Takata was chosen as Dr. Hayashi’s successor and brought Reiki to the West.
- Daily Reiki classes
- Meditation classes
- 3 Meals a day
- Diet Option 1: Organic Rejuvenating Gourmet Diet: your choice of 100% raw, living foods or a mix of raw and cooked foods. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free.
- Diet Option 2: Juice Cleanse – 100% organic liquid diet including juices, soups, super food smoothies; we use locally grown and organic produce whenever possible.
- Diet Option 3: Combination of Juice and Food Cleanse – 1 meal daily and the liquid diet for the rest of the day or half juice / half food (for example 3 days juice / 3 days food)
Relaxing Reiki Retreat in Yelapa Mexico!
Come relax and cleanse at the stunning Reiki retreat at Pura Vida in Mexico as you surround yourself with everything the incredible destination has to offer. Moments of meditation on a quiet sea with deep blue waters, and three vegetarian and vegan meals a day. Discover the beautiful village of Yelapa Mexico at this week-long Reiki retreat that will bring restoration and harmony to your mind, body, and soul.
- Reiki healing sessions – receiving and giving
- Reiki classes
- Meditation practice
- A serene location for relaxing and recharging
- Optional island tours to explore the pristine surrounding islands
- Hikes to waterfalls
- Swimming and snorkeling
- Connecting with like-minded spiritual seekers
- Healthy and yummy vegetarian/vegan meals/juices
- Accommodation in our beautiful open rooms most with sweeping views of the sea
You will be accommodated in a beautiful cabin that is located only 10-minute walk from the village center, 2-minute walk from the ocean, and a 5-minute walk from the beach. With an amazing view of the of the Yelapa bay, Pura Vida is a great place for this personal retreat holiday.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served in the outdoor dining area of the main building at the top of the property with 180 degree views of the ocean and surround mountain range. Enjoy your downtime on your personal terrace or in a hammock reading a book. With the town just minutes away, you can find music or dancing for evening of adventure.
Each room has its own bathroom and heated shower. Each room also has its’ own safe to store your valuables for stress free adventuring. Bed linens and towels are all provided.
Sights for Personal Adventuring
- Beautiful water fall hike close to town
- Half day water fall hike to a much larger water fall up the winding river
- Walk to the main beach
Additions and Options
Pura Vida offers many options for additional sessions and excursions if further restoration or adventure is what you are looking for, we have you covered.
Note: All sessions are not included in the retreat package but available at $75/session (some sessions may not be available for these dates, please inquire early)
- Deep tissue, orthopedic, acupressure, and Swedish massage
- Chinese medicine
- Breath work
- Ozone Therapy
OPTIONAL TOURS and ACTIVITIES
- Boat trip to the Marietas Islands: snorkeling in crystal clear waters, wildlife watching and opportunity to see dolphins and whales!
- Sea kayaking
- Standup Paddle boarding
- Whale watching
- Beach bumming
- Sea Kayaks
- Standup paddle board
Yelapa is a small fishing village located 40 minutes from Puerto Vallarta and accessible only by boat. Nestled between a tropical jungle and a sandy beach, with no cars or roads, it is a perfect place for a healing retreat. Yelapa is a very unique, safe and peaceful place with very little crime, so do not get discouraged by stories and news about Mexico. Only a 2.5-hour flight from Los Angeles and a 40 minute boat ride from Puerto Vallarta (15 minutes taxi drive from the airport to water taxi)