- April 30, 2019 - May 6, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Holistic Brethwork™ Practitioner Course Level 2show details +||$1,990.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: October 8, 2018 4:10 pm
Sales End: November 7, 2018 11:59 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Requirements for a Holistic Breathwork™ Practitioner Certification – 500 hours
140 hrs of retreat training for – Level 1 and 2 followed by Individual practice and home study, with online follow up – 3 online sessions during 6 months after completing Level 1 and 2.
Level One – Your Own Personal Healing – April 22 – 28, 2019.
- You will dive deeply into your own wounding to process, release and heal.
- What it takes to be fully present and become an authentic listener.
- Exploring the effects of Pre- and Peri-Natal patterns
- Exposing and healing childhood emotional imprints
- Transforming ingrained unconscious mind patterns
- Exposing Ego-Mind
- Exploring Defense Structures
- Learning and practicing Self-Love
- Healing Trauma and Depression and other forms of suffering
- Transforming Addictions and unhealthy habits
- Compassionate Communication
- Learning how to surrender
- Personal and group Breathwork sessions
- Daily movement – yoga, meditation, Chi-Gong, 5 Rhythms conscious dance movement
- Detox your mind, body and soul – physical, emotional, mental
Level Two – What it Takes to Hold Space for Others to Heal – April 29 – May 6th, 2019
- How to identify clients body language during a session
- Learning how to listen and hold the space of Presence
- The physiology of the breathing process
- Shadow work
- Mind programming for positive results
- The art of giving conscious feedback
- Paired breathwork practice sessions
- Learning basics of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Somatic Experiencing and mindfulness practices
- Ethics, sexual boundaries and healthy client relationships
- Differentiating between healing client relationships and personal relationships
- How to present yourself as a practitioner
- Building your business
Level Three – Spiritual Embodiment – in life and professional practice – with assigned home inquiry and practice – 3 online sessions within 6 months of completing Level 1 and 2 – May – December 2019.
- Finding your inner leader and author
- Building your true Self-Esteem through Self- Realization
- Respecting your body as a temple
- Exploring spiritual and human dimensions of Spirit
- Learning to live as fully integrated human being – Vertical and Horizontal aspects of life
Holistic Breathwork Certificate Criteria for Home Study
To be completed within 1/2 – 2 years of completing the Holistic Breathwork Course level 1 and 2
Four aspects of work – Body, Mind, Spirit, Shadow
90 hours for each category, 360 total hours
Examples of workshops, retreats, certifications, degrees that can be applied as electives:
Body – 90 hours
Reiki, Yoga, Massage, Tai Chi, Chi Gong, Nia Dance, 5 Rhythms
Mind – 90 hours
Joe Dispenza online course and retreats, Byron Katies workshops, retreats, Non Violent Communication classes or written materials – Dr Marshall Rosenberg, Psychology Degree, Life Coaching Certification or courses
Spirit 90 hours
Silent retreats and Satsangs with Spiritual Teachers such as:
Mooji, Adyashanti, Eckhart Tolle,, Vippassana,
Medicinal Journeys (Subject to teacher evaluation)
Shadow 90 hours
Emotional Intelligence 2.0
The Presence Process
Somatic Experiencing Workshops or Certification Courses
Electives of Healing Arts
Electives in Psychology & processing
Byron Katie workshop or similar
John Wellwood workshop
Home study – Reading
You are the Placebo, Becoming Supernatural – Dr. Joe Dispenza
NVC – Dr. Marshall Rosenberg
Emotional Intelligence 2.0 – Test
Love Languages – Gary Chapman
Presence Process – Michael Brown
Loving What is – Byron Katie
I need your love – Is it true? – Byron Katie
Waking the Tiger, Healing the Tiger – Peter Levine
Big Mind Big Heart, Finding your way – Genpo Roshi / Denis Merzel
Diamond in your Pocket – Gangaji
Finding Clarity – Jeru Kabal
Emptiness Dancing – Adyashanti
Eckhart Tolle – New Earth
This retreat also includes:
- Accommodations: Modern Mexican Palapa style casas with all comforts: hot water showers, mosquito nets, safety storage boxes, LED reading lighting, hammocks, organic comfortable beds, etc.
- Healthy, mostly organic, vegeterian food, shakes and juices
- Daily Yoga, Conscious dance, Chi-Gong or other form of Mindful practices
- Trip to waterfalls
- Optional: Boat trip to explore nearby beaches and great snorkeling
- Time for swimming, snorkeling, sea kayaking, paddle boarding, etc.
What is Holistic Breathwork™?
The word holistic comes from Greek word holos – whole.It means that healing needs to embrace the whole, and not just separate parts. It also means that nothing can be discarded or ignored, it rather needs a full integration of all parts.Each human being displays multiple aspects of Spirit and they all need to be addressed.In the holistic approach we don’t just acknowledge a complete person, physically, mentally and psychologically. We move beyond the person, into transpersonal, as the “whole” doesn’t exist just as a separate person.We explore spiritual and human dimensions of Being. Or in other words: vertical and horizontal, being nothing and everything at the same time.
There are two basic breathing techniques being practiced during the Holistic Breathwork™ session, which help to facilitate both: human vulnerability in the personal, and human spirituality, beyond the personal.
The session integrates sharing, spiritual counseling, conscious feedback, inquiry, transformation of negative core patterns and beliefs, life coaching and conscious, connected, deep breathing.