- 7-10 days Holistic Healing/ Personal Transformation retreats with Yoga/Mindfulness, Optional Juice Detox
August 1, 2018 - August 11, 2018
Holistic Healing and Personal Transformation programs for healing depression, stress, in a beautiful setting in the jungle just above the ocean, with amazing views.
Yelapa is a small fishing village located by a bay within Puerto Vallarta Bay and accessible only by boat. Nestled between a tropical jungle and a sandy beach, with no cars and roads, it is a perfect place for a healing retreat.
Yelapa is a very unique, safe and peaceful place with no crime, so do not get discouraged by stories and news about Mexico.
Only a 3-hour flight from the San Francisco Bay Area and a 40 minute boat ride from Puerto Vallarta (15 minutes taxi drive from the airport to water taxi)
All inclusive retreat offers:
Accommodations: commune with nature in all its forms—sea, jungle, river, tropical plants and birds. Accommodations are rustic, but clean and comfortable, designed in modern Mexican palapa style, with all comforts, including hot showers, mosquito nets, safe boxes, LED lights, hammocks, etc.
Enjoy the thrill of living just right above the ocean with amazing views and natural meditative sounds, a few minute walk to the beach. Reservations are based on first come first serve bases – to get a better room reserve your space early. This is a small, intimate retreat and the space is limited. Delicious, healthy foods, veggie and fruit juices, smoothies, coconuts fresh from nature—mostly local and organic.
This Retreat includes:
- Diet Option 1: Organic Rejuvenating Gourmet Diet: your choice of 100% raw, living foods or a mix of raw and cooked foods. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, sugar free.
- Diet Option 2: Juice Cleanse – 100% organic liquid diet including juices, soups, super food smoothies; we use locally grown produce whenever possible
- Diet Option 3: Combination of Juice and Food Cleanse – 1 meal daily and the liquid diet for the rest of the day or half juice / half food (for example 3 days juice / 3 days food)
- Fresh mountain spring water,
- Two group guided and silent meditations daily.
- Spiritual inquiry.
- Group breath work.
- Morning Sessions alternate between yoga (Vinyasa & Yin) / Chi-Gong / Kundalini / walking meditation / conscious dance movement.
- (6) Individual sessions included (in Holistic Healing program): (3) Holistic Breathwork™/Spiritual Life Coaching sessions, (3) bodywork/energy work sessions (massage/Reiki/deep tissue, / acupuncture/Ozone Therapy.
- (12) Individual sessions included (in Personal Transformation Retreat): (6) Holistic Breathwork™/Spiritual Life Coaching sessions, (6) bodywork/energy work sessions (massage/Reiki/Deep Tissue, / acupuncture/cupping/Ozone Therapy/ Chinese medicine health evaluation
Additional Breathwork / counseling sessions and bodywork / energy work/ sessions are available at additional cost.
Additional activities can include:
- Boat trip to the Marietas Islands: snorkeling in crystal clear waters, wildlife watching and the best opportunity to see dolphins and whales.
- Trip to Botanical Gardens: enjoying amazing variety of orchids and other tropical plants
- Hikes to waterfalls, snorkeling, kayaking, swimming in the warm ocean – right in front of your room
- Thalassotherapy – immersing yourself in the warm ocean water helps to absorb trace elements of magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium, and iodide found in seawater. It’s energizing and rejuvenating
- Meditate to the sound of gentle waves.
- Snorkel daily – just a few minutes away from your cottage.
For more information visit: puravidaecoretreat.com
Yelapa is a small fishing village located 40 minutes from Puerto Vallarta and accessible only by boat. Nestled between a tropical jungle and a sandy beach, with no cars or roads, it is a perfect place for a healing retreat. Yelapa is a very unique, safe and peaceful place with very little crime, so do not get discouraged by stories and news about Mexico. Only a 2.5-hour flight from Los Angeles and a 40 minute boat ride from Puerto Vallarta (15 minutes taxi drive from the airport to water taxi)